Friday, November 12, 2021

Back on Your Feet

Today's card is one I made for a 'get well' card swap using Digi Doodles Studio's image from Chicken Soup Pairables.




For my card, I sized the image to about 3" square and printed it on Neenah 110# cardstock.  I've used Copic markers for coloring.  I matched the matting paper with the blanket and used an A2 size ivory card base. 

 This is a great image to color up and have on hand, ready to send.  There is still so much sickness and your cards mean something to the receivers. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cards4galz ~ Challenge #159 ~ CAS 

Crafty Creations ~ Challenge #47 ~ November 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge #56 

Papercraft Challenge #75 ~ Get Well

 

Pam's Pearls 

 

Copics: Blanket: Y17, YR21, YR23, Pillow: BG01, B0000, B000, Chicken: Y11, Y15, Y18, R17, R29, YR24, YR27, Bowl:  B01, B12, B23, Fork N4, Cracker: E31


Products:




5 comments:

  1. What a cute image Pam, and so beautifully used here. Get well cards are always appreciated, and as you say, there is still a lot of illness around, unfortunately :(
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats so cute :)
    Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the coloration. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card, would make any poorly person smile. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. We look forward to your next visit. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image for a get well card. It's lovely. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete