Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Put a Star on the Tree

Today I'm here to share with you the card I made for a weekend challenge 'card with a tree'.

For this challenge I selected Whimsy Stamps, Penguin with a Star from my stash when I was on the Whimsy Digital Design Team.



After printing the image on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used Copic markers for coloring.  The die cut edge was done using Gina Marie Designs Pierced Nested Labels.  

The A2 card base is covered with black snowflake paper.  After securing the image to the card base, I added diamond Stickles to the snowflakes.  This added the little bit of sparkle to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Cutie Pie Challenge #165  

Inspiration Station ~  Challenge #17 ~ Animal Antics 

CD Sunday ~ Challenge #73 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ November ~ Christmas 

Alphabet Challlenge ~ P is for Patterned Paper 

ABC Christmas Challenge ~ W- Whimsical 

The Paper Shelter ~ challenge #490 ~ Christmas is coming


Pam's Pearls 

 

Copics: Hat & Scarf: R46, R56, Penguin: N0, N3, N5, N7, N8, Y00, YR27, Tree: G20, G43, G46, YG95.


 

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love this penguin! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely Christmas card - what a cute penguin!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little image and very Christmassy thank you for joining us at Inspiration Station, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute penguin, lovely christmas card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cute little penguin decorating his tree. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image. I love that B&W background paper! thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cute and whimsical card. Great colouring. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cute card..Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete