Tuesday, November 16, 2021

You're a Kola-ty Friend

 Today I'm sharing a friendship card made from a stamped tag.

This cute little Koala came from the Pink & Main, Koala-ty Friends set.



After coloring the image with Copic markers, I searched for a black and white patterned paper to coordinate with the tag. Love this palm print with the bright white centers.  Almost looks like light shining right on the little guy!

I used a black A2 card base and covered it with a deep red/burgundy paper.  I cut the palm leave paper into an oval shape and secured it to the card front.  Lastly I added the tag with an enamel dot at the point where the hold would be punched.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Cutie Pie Challenge #165 

Crafty Calendar ~ November  

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge #169

Alphabet Challenge ~ P=Patterned Paper 

Crafty Creations, November ~ Challenge #147


Pam's Pearls 


Products:

Pink & Main (discontinued)


 



4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image Pam, and a striking card with the black and white background to the tag
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cute card…Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete