Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Truckin' By With A Christmas 'Hi"!

 Today I'd like to share this months FREE image from "Imagine That Digi Stamps".  If you're a blogger and haven't found this site - you need to check it out for the details on how to get your free image and their monthly challenge.

For December, the image is Truckin' Santa Paws - another adorable image for Christmas especially if you are a puppy lover! 



For my card, I sized the image to fit an A2 card front and have used my Copic markers for coloring.  

I used Whimsy Stamps Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies for the image and the patterned mat.  After securing the layers to the card front, I added the fishtail cut banner with the sentiment from the same set.  Then I added 'Diamond' Stickles to the snow and fur on the hats to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 12 Days of Christmas ~ Challenge 83 ~ Red&White 

Mod Squad - Animal Themed Holiday 

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 74 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ November Challenge 

Imagine That Digi Stamp ~ November Challenge 

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers

 

 Pam's Pearls


Copics: truck: BG57, BG53, BG49, C4, C3, C6, C7 C8, BG000, Tree: G40, G42, G83, G24, G46, E74, Wreath: G46, G24, R46, Dogs: E19 & E13, E23 & E53, E74, C6, C3, R30, Hats: R46, R59, Shadow: W2


Products:





 

7 comments:

  1. I love the image you have chosen - great sentiment too. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really jolly Christmas scene and I like the 'wonky' stitching.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Pam, love that Teal colored truck! Thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have coloured this cute image Pam - a fabulous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image and I love the animals with the truck, makes a lovely christmas card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the sparkle.

    Thanks for joining us for our Digi of the Month Challenge on the Imagine That Digistamp Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Pam. Thank you for entering the red and white challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete