Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Feeling Broken?

Today I'd like to share a sweet and dainty image from Stamping Bella called Bundle Girl with Berries. 

It's a bit early for this 'winter' image here in the south, but she is just too cute not to share now. 



The image and sentiment  are stamped on Neenah 110 cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.  I used the Memory Box Wrapped Scalloped Rectangle die to cut the completed image and the pale blue large matting. When adding the image to the matting, I tilted it slightly higher on the right since the branch was contoured that direction.  I completed the card with a pale lavender organza triple looped bow. 

I just love the way this one turned out.  Anyone feeling down I know would sure love it too!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

Products:


 

6 comments:

  1. Aww! That is a sweet image. Love how the bow sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet, Love images of birds and this one is so cute. This would brighten anyone's day. Have a great day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pam,
    What a sweet little card.
    Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the ATG challenge for Through the Craft Room Door. TTCRD.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue TTCRD DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image and you have coloured it beautifully, and i love the way you have mounted it - your triple bow is fabulous!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image, I love your design. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, gorgeous colouring and I love the image. Thanks for joining in our Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Best of luck with your entry! Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete