Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Snowy Flight ~ Be Still

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made for a recent swap.  The challenge was Winter Scene and I selected Penny Black, Inc. Snowy Flight for this one.  



I just love their "BIG" stamps  that are just right to fill an A2 size or spread out for a nice focal point for a larger square card base.  

After stamping on Neenah 110 # cardstock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used the left branch as my edge 'frame' and colored just past the tips of the branches.   When my coloring was complete, I die cut the image into an oval shape and also cut another oval 1/4" larger in solid cranberry for the mat to go behind the image. 

I covered the square card base with a blue variegated snowflake pattern then secured the image and matting to the card.  Lastly I added the red dotted organza bow to finish the card.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Stamping Sensation ~ Animals 

Christmas All Year Round ~ Nov ~ U, V, W ~ (Winter) 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 56 

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ October 

 

Pam's Pearls

Copics: Branch: Sepia multiliner, Bird: R08, R29, R37, N3, N5, N7, Berries: R08, R37, Leaf G28

Products Used: 


 

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done and such lovely colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty Winter card, thanks so much for joining in with our Animals theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty, I have been wanting that stamp for a good while. Wanted to let you know that I am now a follower on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete