Sunday, November 7, 2021

The Seeds You Plant

We're here this afternoon with the Corrosive Challenge Blog November release and our sponsor Fred She Said.

For my card today I've selected the 'The 'Ole Tractor' image and made a large 6" square card. 



 After printing on Neenah 110# card stock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  The edges of all the pieces were done using Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Die set.  The sentiment was stamped on cream cardstock using brown VersaClaire ink.  

I covered the 6" kraft card base with the gold 'wheat' paper then added the matting and image, followed by the washi tape strip and then the sentiment.

I hope you will join us on the Corrosive Challenge blog with your cards and also see what the other Design Team Members have made.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Clever Dexter ~ November ~ Give Thanks 

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper ~ November 

Creative Sketchy Girls ~ C65 ~ Men's Card 

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge ~ October 

Alphabet Challenge ~ P is for Patterned Paper 

Seize the Birthday ~ Challenge #226 ~ Make a Sunset 

Simon Says ~ Wednesday Challenge ~ Thinking of You 

Word Art Wednesday ~ 515 & 516 


Pam's Pearls


 

Copics: Clouds: BG0000, B60, Sky, Y00, Y11, R11, E95, YR65, Trees: G24, G43, G46, G83, YG95, Land: E30, E31, YG95, Y19, Tractor: R14, R17, R35, Y19, N03, N04, N06, N06, Birds: C1

Products 





 

 

8 comments:

  1. You've created a stunning masculine card, I love the motif and your colouring, as well as all the different papers you used. The colours you've worked with are wonderful, and there certainly is some wisdom in the sentiment you've used. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this, Pam. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous card in our challenge. What a treat for my eyes today. Bless you for sharing this.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love the image and the quote. Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog. We think your cleverly concocted creation is awesome. All the best!
    --- DT - Gina Ang ---
    Clever Dexter Challenge #23 - Give Thanks/Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great card, Pam - love your patterned paper behind the tractor scene. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully coloured and a great card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Clever Dexter Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete