Sunday, October 31, 2021

Have a WITCHY Halloween

Sending out lots of wishes for happy Trick or Treaters this weekend and especially tonight.

Sharing the card I made for my daughter using a C. C. Designs, Swiss Pixies Halloween image.



 The card is a 5" square base made out of orange cardstock with  the 'batty' paper matting cut 1/4" smaller.  I colored the witchy girl with my Copic markers and used the negative strip from a star die for the stenciling star work.  I added a black 1/8" mat behind the completed image then secured all layers to the card base to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Sweet Stampin' ~ All Hallow's Eve 

Creative Cottage ~ Challenge 145 ~ Autumn/Halloween


Pam's Pearls 


Products:


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment