Monday, July 31, 2023

You're Always There

I'm posting this afternoon with the Classic Design Team as we open the August Challenge.  Our sponsor for the month is All Dressed Up and I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge blog to see all the Design Team cards and to enter yours too! 

But first let me share mine with you here.  I've used Summer Icecream from  All Dressed Up to make this BFF - You're Always There card.




To make this card, I sized the image to just under 4" and printed her on Neenah 110# cardstock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring.  

After selecting the coordinating green paper for matting, I used Tattered Lace, Hemstitch Square dies for both the image and the matting.   Next I secured both the the 5 1/2" square card base with the fold to the left side.  I added the two sentiments then finished the card with the magenta ribbon and bow at the fold. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 115 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 210 

Alphabet Challenge ~ I is for Ice Cream 

Crazy Catz ~ Challenge 648 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27, Bandana: R35, R37, Dress: BG18, Cart Top & Banner: Y19, B66, RV17, B05 BV04, Cart: E81, E84, Wheels: Gold Metallic 

Products




 

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Pam - love your colours and the way you have ussed them on the ice cream cart
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card. I like that the colour of her dress matches the dotty backing paper. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and colourful. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love the colours. Thanks for joining my theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card - I like that huge bow!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful summer-inspired card, I can imagine that this cute little ice cream truck is standing somewhere on the beach, with long lines of people waiting for their refreshment. I like colour scheme you used on your digi, and the ice cream looks delicious. The polka dot paper in the background is a perfect match to the girl's outfit. The bow adds so much to the card, and again, I like to think that it emphasizes the bow in the girl's hair. Such a great card for a friend. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab card Pam love the DP and colours thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. you'd like included. Is there a particular theme or information you're looking for in this text? Please
    https://sp-kingstown.newlaunchproject.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shapoorji Pallonji BKC 28 great class of new mixed-use areas. The goal of the best project is to provide a thriving neighborhood with well-planned housing, Shapoorji Pallonji BKC 28 facilities, and natural environments that help the quality of life.

    https://www.shapoorjipallonji.ind.in/shapoorji-pallonji-bkc-28/

    ReplyDelete