Saturday, July 15, 2023

Be Happy

I'm back this afternoon with the All Dressed Up Design Team as we share more inspiration with our designs.

For my project I've selected Busy Little Bee.



For this design I flipped the image horizontally prior to printing, then colored her using my Copic markers.  I die cut the completed image using Gina Marie's Drop Pendant die.  I used one of the Stitched Scalloped Basic Edge dies from My Favorite Things to trim the patterned paper on the left side.  Once I'd spaced those two pieces out then I measured and cut the yellow 'honeycomb' background piece and the black matting piece and assembled those as shown.  I secured all the layers to a caramel card base, then added the black twine at the fold and covered the knot with a handmade waxed seal bee.  Lastly I die cut the word 'happy' in both yellow and black and offset them as I glued them near the center of the card to complete my design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Sisterhood of Crafters ~ July ~ In the Garden 

Challenge of Your Life ~ Challenge 160 ~ Patterned Paper 

Cards Galore Encore ~ July ~ Challenge 113 

World Wide Crafters & Colourist ~ July 

Perfect Time to Craft ~ July


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E41, E42, E43, E44, Outfit: N6, N7, B19, Wings: RV10, BV0000, BG10, BV01 

Products 




6 comments:

  1. Love the wax
    Love this card xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty image, and so beautifully used to make this gorgeous card Pam
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is so nice and you colored it so well. I like the designpapers.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorably cute little bee keeper, beautifully designed card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Crafters and Colourists. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a super cute card! I love the great colouring and matching patterned paper! Thanks for joining in at challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete