Saturday, July 1, 2023

Spread Sunshine

 This week the Polkadoodles Design Team's challenge was to use a bright sunny color palette with a 'sun' in our designs. 


Here's my completed card ~ 



I selected Rebel Bookwork for my card and added one of the sun designs from the Zodiac Horoscope package. 

This was our color palette:

After coloring her with Copic markers, I added several layers of matting to the image, mounted them on a 5" card base, and finished it with the organza bow at the top fold.  She and this little bird are ready to 'Spread Sunshine' wherever they go! 

Be sure to check out all the Design Team cards on the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Krafty Chicks ~ #670 ~ Week #5 

Lil Red Wagon ~ Challenge 711 ~ Let the Sunshine 

World Wide Crafters and Colorist ~ Challenge #6


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Aquas: BG01, BG02, BG04
Lime Greens: YG01, YG25
Magentas: RV66, V06, RV04
Yellows: Y15, Y18, Y11, Y02
Additional colors: Rock and sand: BV20 and BV23


Products 






 

3 comments:

  1. What a great card Pam - love the way you used the colour palette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and fantastic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 big bows
    Love it
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete