Monday, July 3, 2023

Holly Wreath Sketch Challenge

My favorite time of the year - Christmas!  

And each November I promise myself that I will do better working on Christmas cards during the year. Are you in that club with me?  

Here it is the start of July and I think this is my third card for 2023!  What a shame!  

But I'll attempt to pick it up and hopefully do a little better in the next few months. 

Today I'm sharing a beautiful Christmas image from Jan's Digital Stamp Shop.  This new image for July is part of her  'Christmas 1926' package.  I've assembled it in a sketch challenge layout from Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers. 



 After sizing to just over 3", I printed the image on 110# Neenah card stock and used my Copic markers for the coloring.  I used Pink and Main's Stitched Square die for the image and the burgundy matting.  

The card base is 5 1/2" square and I covered it with a green patterned paper with gold metallic dots.  Using the sketch below, I assembled the layers of the card design. 

One more to add to the small pile of Christmas cards for 2023... and lots more to go!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams ~ July ~ Christmas  

Peace on Earth ~ Christmas ~ Challenge 43  

Inkspirational Challenge ~ Challenge 293


Pam's Pearls

 

Products 









 
 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty wreath
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and card and beautiful coloring!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card design and coloring! Thanks for a wonderful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wreaath! Wonderful colouring! Thank you so much for joining us at Peace on Earth.

    ReplyDelete