Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Life is Full of Beauty

Today I'm sharing another 3D Textured Embossing Folder card that I recently made.  For this one I used Nellie Snelling's Fuchsia design which is a 6" folder.



The versatility of these folders is endless!  From leaving them exactly as they come out of the die cutting machine to painting, coloring, inking, to so  many other techniques... if you haven't tried them, you really should! 

For today's card, I wanted to do a monochromatic flower and wanted it to be bold!  I selected my background sheet first with shades of pink to magenta then selected several Copics that coordinated with the  paper.  

I tend to color 'heavy handed' so I focused on coloring as lightly as possible throughout the design. When completed, I used the Tattered Lace Lacy Days die set to cut the edges of the image and the matting.  I used a 5.5" card base and secured each layer to the base.  I added the preprinted sentiment to the right of the image and completed the card design with the green organza bow at the fold. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Sparkles Forum ~ Challenge 165 ~ No Stamping 

Cards Galore ~ July Challenge #113 

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ July Challenge

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Leaves: G20, G21, G24, Flowers: RV55, RV63, RV66, Y15, YR23

Products 





5 comments:

  1. A stunning result Pam - such a beautiful image and you have coloured it perfectly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card Pam! I love the stenciled flowers with the wonderful texture from embossing it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at the Sparkles Monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fuschias! Thanks for joinig our 'no stamping' theme at Sparkels Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning - it looks like watercolour. Great job on colouring the embossed flower!

    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” July Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete