Saturday, July 29, 2023

Best Fishes in the Ocean

Our challenge for the Polkadoodles Design Team this week was an Ocean or Mermaid themed card.  I've selected the Zodiac Pieces Fish for my Ocean scene.





I love how they are elegantly drawn and have been anxious to work on them for a while.  Using my Copic markers, I made an underwater cave-like scene around the pair of fish.  

After trimming close to the edge, then I added the glittery matting and the fishy paper from Polkadoodles Mermazing Ocean Craft Paper Pack.  

The Best Fishes sentiment was pulled from the Little Dudes set.  Instead of a bow, I finished the card front with this unique brad that is a bottle with a heart - perfect for the fishy couple celebrating in the middle of the ocean! 

Be sure to visit the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog to see all the Design Team cards and enter your cards too! 


 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Catz ~ Challenge 648 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 259 

My Time to Craft ~ 513 Theme ~ Shades of Blue 



 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Border Reef: BG78, BG49, BG15, B79, B69, B66, Rays: BG000, BG01, B01, Y11,

 Sand: E31, E33, E30

 

Products

Zodiac Pieces 

Best Fishes from Pirate Little dude


 Mermazing Ocean Paper

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable 🐟
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card with such a beautifully coloured image - great work Pam
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete