Monday, July 10, 2023

Flowers For Your Special Day!

July seems to be a busy birthday month as my calendar is full of many special girlfriends. Today I'm sharing one I did for a special lady using Wild Daisies from Picket Fence.  



 

While this is a large rubber stamp, I actually stamped it, scanned it and cropped it to use as a digital image.   This allowed me to get most of the flowers on the A2 size card front.  I used Copic markers for coloring and then used the Penny Black, Elegant Stitching dies for the edge on the image and the mat.

I used a Happy Birthday washi tape across the bottom of the image, folding under the edges, then secured the image to the mat ~ and the mat to the A2 sized card base.  Lastly I added the three random enamel dots to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

We Love Stamping UK, July Challenge 

Stamp Stamping ~ Flowers / Blooming 

Krafty Chicks  Challenge 671  Stamp Act 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Leaves & Stems: YG63, YG67, Centers: YG20, YG23, YG27, Petals: Y11, Y15, Y18, Y19, Around: BG000  

 

Products 





7 comments:

  1. What a great way to use that stamp Pam - I also have it and generally have to stamp some of it 'off the edge'. Love your result on this stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!!!
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out beautiful, the shading looks great and I love those fancy stitched dies. Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral design, Pam. I'm sure your friend will enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are beautifully coloured and so realistic. Love the design too. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sunny cheery floral card, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping July challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and warm card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete