Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Warm & Cozy Christmas Wishes

Next up in my week of Christmas in July cards, is Penny Black's Cheerful Christmas.

For this image I guess I was feeling brave... and I stamped it using a very light tan ink.  I've only attempted a couple of 'no line' images but I know I have to keep trying in order to get better. 


Amazingly enough I felt like I did pretty good on the bird and the branch.   But I didn't quite get the best results on some of the leaves and berries.  It's still a beautiful image that I'll certainly use again and again. 

I used Tattered Lace's Lace Pearl Chain Dies for the decorative edge.  I covered the square card base with the light blue sky-like paper then secured the completed image to the center.  I added the knotted burgundy ribbon at the fold, and randomly placed three snowflakes around the image to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Sweet Stampin' ~ Christmas in July 

Penny Black ~ July ~ The Great Outdoors 

Get Creative ~ 123, Christmas in July 

12 Months of Christmas ~ Challenge 102 

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers ~ Christmas in July (BYSHChristmasinjulyelp)


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bird: B91, B93, B95, B97, R11, R30, YR24, Branch: E53, E55, Berries: R14, R35, R56, Leaves: G21, G24, G43, G46, G82

 

Products 

Tattered Lace, Lace Pearl Circles


Penny Black, Cheerful Christmas


 

8 comments:

  1. Love this
    Just beautiful
    I'll have to try tan ink
    Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Your no-line coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful Pam, and I think you have done a wonderful job of the colouring - no-line colouring is always challenging :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this bird nerd loves this beauty! Coloring is hard enough (for me!), but no line coloring is REALLY hard. You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colors, Pam. Love your coloring! Thanks for adding your card to the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on your no line image that's coloured beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful no-line colouring Pam! You did amazing work! Love this image on a round panel and extra sweet with the pretty, decorative edge.

    ReplyDelete