Monday, July 17, 2023

Santa's On a Holiday!

We're back today with our mid month inspirational posting for Jan's Digi Stamps and continuing Christmas in July! I'm sure if you live in the south or warm temperatures like I do, you'll welcome the Christmas cards this month as inspiration to cool off!

For my project card, I've selected Jan's new Santa's Holiday since you know I love the beach almost as much as my lake life.


 I've sized Santa for  5 1/2" card and printed him on Neenah 110# cardstock.  All the coloring was done with Copic markers and are referenced below.  For the decorative edges, I've used Cheery Lynn's French Flair Scallop die set. 

I selected a beige card base and secured the two layers in the center.  For a bit of additional sparkle, I added Diamond Stickles to the 'fur' area of the Santa's costume.



I may choose to add a bow before mailing the card but usually wait when I know I'm going to 'store' the cards for a bit.

Be sure to visit Jan's Challenge Blog to see all the Design Team cards and enter yours also!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

C.R.A.F.T. ~ Challenge 685 ~ Christmas 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 105 ~ Christmas in July 

Krafty Chicks ~ Week 672  ~ Week 2 

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 245 ~ Christmas in July (WINNER)


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics   

Chair: E95, E97, E99, Beard: C0, Flowers: B04, B01, YG63, Suit: R39, R29, R27, Drink: B00, Glass: BG10, Fruit: Y15, Y19, YR04, Umbrella: V01, V00

 

Products 





4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Pam, and I love how you have coloured the beach. Surely Santa would doff his hat in that heat?? :) (Living Down Under I know how hot it can get at Christmas)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this
    Great job
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pam, I love the scene and the shape of the card. Thanks so much!
    Donna
    Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam this card is beautiful. Love the idea of Santa at the beach. Thank you for linking up with us over at Crafty Gals Corner challenge. Best of luck, Jana~DT

    ReplyDelete