Friday, July 28, 2023

Poinsettia Collage

Today's Christmas in July card comes from Divinity Designs, Poinsettia Collage.

This too is another card I made last week at Stamp Camp 2023.  With the guidance of our hostess, I also water colored this one! 



I stamped the flower on water color paper with black Versa Clair ink and added clear embossing powder immediately.  After heat embossing, I used Zig markers and an aqua brush to add the color to the image. 

After trimming the completed image close to the edge, I used Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Rectangle die for the black mat.  The card base is a coordinating olive card stock paper that I cut to the A2 size.  I secured the two layers then added the fish tail sentiment that I had in my stash. This completed the design and added another card to my Christmas 2023 stash! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Christmas Craft Creations ~ July Challenge 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 605/606 

The Holly and The Ivy ~ Challenge 144 

Sparkles Forum ~ Challenge 166 ~ Christmas in July 

Build Your Stash Chirstmas Linky Party

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Products 




 

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pam - love your water colouring, and the finish is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Pam! Wow! Lovely watercolors! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Your card is so beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Pam for another super card for our Christmas in July challenge at Sparkles.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful poinsettia! Love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty, Pam! Love your heat embossing. Thanks for linking your card in the {BYSCH} Blog's Christmas in July gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card - that poinsettia really pops - thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purva Aerocity, which is spread over a sprawling 10-section of the land area, offers Coming soon smart houses that promise a fully integrated way of living with everything you need to make your life comfortable. For a Coming Soon Acres including Premium Homes, Retail, and Leisure, Purva Aerocity is necessary.
    https://www.puravaankara.ind.in/puravankara-aerocity/

    ReplyDelete