Saturday, July 15, 2023

Ice Cream Fun

The Polkadoodles Design Team Challenge this week was to make a shaped card with the theme 'Stay Cool/Beat the Heat'. 

For my card, I've selected 'Milkshake Drink Rebel' with the Beach Kiosk background shaped card.




I started with the two separate images, and Copic colored both.  Then I fussy cut out BOTH pieces and carefully re-drew the black line back around the edges of each so that no white was showing. Each layer was then secured to the fun background paper from the digital package Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles Papers 6.  I added Diamond Stickles to the milkshake and all the ice creams, and Glossy Accents to her Sunglasses. Lastly, the 'Fun' die cut was added across the bottom corner to complete the card. 



 I love the fun shaped that this project turned out to be! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 539 

The Crafty Addicts ~ Challenge 3 

Perfect Time to Craft - July 

Mirtillamente ~ Challenge 22 ~ July  

World Wide Crafters & Colourist - July

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Rebel Girl ~ Hair: B39, B37, B26, B34, Shades, Dress & Purse: Y15, Y18, with dots using B26, Boots: B32, B34, Milkshake: RV11, RV13, R26

Sand: E30, E31, Stools: V15, C4, Cotton Candy: BG11, RV10, RV13, Cupcake: B01, B04, R51, G43, Cones: E53, E55, Glasses: BG10, R37, E53, E55, Shack: E93, E95, E97, E99  

Products 








 

2 comments:

  1. Now that looks a great lace to be in the heat, Pam - a fun card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is really cute!
    Thank you for participating in Mirtillamente's challenge
    I hope to see you soon!
    Roberta DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete