Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Sweet Dreams ~ Hugs & Kisses

Today I'd like to share another Mariola Budek image with you.  This one is named 'Sweet Dreams' and just makes you want to pick him up and snuggle with him!  Such a soft and gentle expression with his rosy cheeks!
.

I started by sizing this one to just over 3" square and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used Sizzix Dotted Square die for the decorative edge.  Next I selected two shades of blue that coordinated with the image and cut the mats to fit the image to an A2 size card base.  After stamping Hugs & kisses on a scrap of cardstock, I used a fishtail tag to shape it, then secured it across the bottom corner of the card.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Ally's Angel's ~ Challenge 71 

Cards Galore Encore ~ Challenge 113 

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 65 

World Wide Crafters and Colorist ~ Challenge 6

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Shirt: B41, Blanket: B45, Shadow: B37, Bear: E70, E71, E72, E74, R20, Pillow/Blanket: B000, Hair: E57, E55, E25, E23, Bunny V20, BV20, BV23, BV25

Products 

Mariola Budek, Sweet Dreams

Sizzix, Dotted Squares




 

3 comments:

  1. This one will melt your heart
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image and you have coloured it so beautifully Pam - so very realistic!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous image and card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete