Saturday, July 22, 2023

Forever Friends

Today I'm sharing one of the new images for July from All Dressed Up with my Design Teammates.  I'm using  this cute little fellow with his pup called Summer Ice Cream,




This image could be used for so many occasions, like a lot of the All Dressed Up images. I used Copic markers for coloring and the Memory Box, Matinee Rectangle die set for the stitched edges.  

After securing the layers to the 5 1/2" card base, I added the double die cut sunshine, enamel dots, and the Forever Friends sentiment to complete the card design. 

Be sure to visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog to see all the Design Team cards of inspiration and enter your cards too!  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 114 

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 297 ~ Use Dies or Punches 

Use Your Stuff ~ Challenge 488 ~ Summer Moodboard 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics   

Hair: YR21, YR24, YR27, E39, Cone: RV00, RV02 R34, BG05, Shirt, YG05, RV02, Overalls: B01, B02, B04, B06, Bear: B31, B34, R20, Dog, B02, B04, B13, B15, B17


Products  


Memory Box, Matinee Rectangle




3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam. I'm afraid you were a little too late to enter this into challenge #114. It closed at 13:00 on 22/07. There'll be a new challenge starting Sunday 23/07 at 9am. Unfortunately as you've already posted this on your blog you won't be able to enter it as it will be considered as backdating.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous card Pam - such a sweet image and a lovely mounting for him.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors scream summer warmth and that cute little sun is the perfect little pop of deminsion for this adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete