Saturday, July 1, 2023

Saved by Grace Through Faith

This afternoon we are opening Morgan's ArtWorld for the July Challenge. I've selected her beautiful Flower 1 for my project card. 




 
I started by enlarging the flower to just under 4" tall so that I could shade each petal with my Copic markers. I used three shades of magenta to give the rose a beautiful rich tone yet kept it light with the Copic G000 shading around the image. 

I used Penny Black's Grateful Stackers die set for the light and dark green mattings and also for the decorative edge on the completed rose.  

The card base is 6" square covered with pink dotted swiss paper.  Then I secured the two layers of green matting, followed by the image. I secured the stamped sentiment 'Saved by grace through faith' near the left corner and then tied an organza ribbon and bow at the top fold to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in  the following challenges: 

Tic Tac Toe 215 - Pink/Encouragement/Square

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 601-602 

Try it on Tuesday ~ Summer Blooms 

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ July


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Leaves & Stems: G85, G82, G46, G43, Flowers: RV66, RV55, RV63, Around: G000  

 

Products 



Morgans Artworld, Flowers 1  




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful
    What a special touch with the bow
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Pam - love your colouring and the stunning matting - a really beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and a beautifully coloured image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, your card is absolutely lovely and the sentiment is truly divine! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTTC

    ReplyDelete