Friday, June 30, 2023

Hello Lovely Lady!

Welcome to the Classic Design Challenge for July.  Our sponsor for the month is Fred She Said and I have selected their lovely Hibiscus for my inspirational card today.   



 

I made the single image a large 4" flower, colored with three shades of lavender Copic markers and three shades of green  I added gold metallic gel men in the center for the stamen and then die cut the edge using Tattered Lace Lacy Days Square.  I also used this die for the background  matting. 

For this card I used a 5 1/2" card base and secured the green patterned paper layer.  I rotated the completed hibiscus image to the right, keeping all the corners on the card base and secured it,  Lastly I added the gold 'hello' embellishment sentiment at the bottom center to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Try it on Tuesday: Summer Blooms   

Beautiful Blossoms ~ Flowers 

Simon Says ~ Anything Goes #107 

The Crafty Addict ~ Challenge 2


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

V12, V15, V17, YR24, G21,G40, G43, G82, Gold Metallic pen

  

Products




5 comments:

  1. What a simple yet effective layout, elegant and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Crafty Addicts XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant and striking card Pam - love it. The gold accents are perfect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza gorgeous image and great layout and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring and perfect card for our challenge this month! Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous flower and lovely colouring too


    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Challenge
    Joan

    ReplyDelete