Friday, March 17, 2023

Happiness is

Happy St. Patrick's Day, 2023!

Today I'm sharing this adorable bear all dressed for the celebrations today!  He's from Di's Digi Stamps and the image is named, " Happiness is a St. Patrick's Bear'. 




 For this card, I've sized the image to just under 4" and printed him on 110# Neenah cardstock.  I've colored him using my Copic markers - which was the best part.  I do love to color! 

You may notice the brown card base looks familiar.... I've used the other half for the 12" cardstock I made the card base with for the St Patrick's mice card earlier this week.  

I found a lacy patterned green print for the matting and used the Gina Marie Designs Label Six for the pretty edges.  Then I secured both layers to the front of the card base to complete my design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Crafty Gals ~ Challenge 241 ~ Make it Green (Winner)

The Sisterhood of Crafters ~ March  ~ The Color Green (top 3) 

The Color Throwdown ~ Challenge 734  

Passion for Markers ~ Week 681 ~ Colors of Spring  

Crafting Happiness ~ March ~ Challenge 140 ~ St. Pat's or Green  

Di's Digi Stamps ~ Hand Colored Images (winner)


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Clover & Hat: G21, G24, G28, C8, C6, C3, Y28, Bear: E43, E42, E41, Vest: Y28, C5, Grass: YG93, YG95, Water Pitcher: C8, C6, C5, C3, Shadow: W4, W2     

 

Products 




8 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorably CUTE!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh how adorable
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet image and card. Thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siper cute image and lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cutie this little guy is - super spring card! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little bear! Thanks for playing along at Color Throwdown with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little bear! Cute card! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bear is too cute! Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete