Monday, March 20, 2023

Dogwood Blossom Heartfelt Card

Here we are at mid-month and time for another card of inspiration from Jan's Digital Stamps.

Today I'm using Dogwood Blooms, another new release. 



 For this card, I selected the wreath of beautiful dogwood blooms.  I started by sizing the image to just over 3" square and layered in the sentiment to the right. 

After printing, I used my Copic markers for coloring and then the Gina Marie Designs, Stitched Scalloped Rectangle for the decorative edge.  

I selected a craft card base, and covered it with the brown patterned paper.   Then I added the completed image in the center and added the strip of green washi tape down the right side for grounding.   

I think this sentiment is a great one for a sympathy card or card of encouragement. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 250 

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 490 ~ Add a Sentiment 

2 Sisters on the Blog ~ Challenge 72 

Crafter's Cafe ~ March 15th ~ Circles 

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 72 ~ Flowers 

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 106 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 202

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Flowers: E40, E41, E42, E43, Leaves: YG95, YG93, YG91, YG97, Around BG0000

 

Products






9 comments:

  1. A very pretty card layout and color combo. The brown patterned paper is such a sweet accent to the dogwood blooms wreath. Thanks for another lovely team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Mid-Month Inspiration Post.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pam! I am smitten with you warm, woodsy dogwood colors! It reminds me of walking through an early spring woods just before all the trees burst forth in Green Refinement! Beautifully done!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the muted colours you've used and that sentiment is so inspiring.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring and a lovely sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, beautiful flowers and the sentiment is so true
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us as The Crafter's Café this month for our Circles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wreath of flowers on this card.
    Love the pop of green too!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete