Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Have a Beautiful Day

The March Challenge  from Beccy's Place is this lovely image of Strawberries.  It's available to her newsletter subscribers until 3/31 as this month's 'freebie'.  



 It's really nice to get the free image each month and even better to use it during the challenge period. 

I've sized it to about 3" tall and layered the sentiment to the left of the image.  After printing, I used my Copic markers for the coloring.  

I used largest die in the set from Gina Marie Designs, 'Pierced, Nested Labels' die set.  I covered the card base front with a lighter shade of red paper then added the completed image in the center.  To complete the design, I randomly placed three small yellow enamel dots. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Beccy's Place ~ March Challenge

Use Your Stuff - Challenge 480 ~ Animals 

Lit Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 202 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 251 

C.R. A. F. T Challenge ~ Challenge 672 

Krafty Chicks ~ March Challenge 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Berries: R24, R27, R29, R37, Leaves: YG91, YG93, YG95, Small flowers: E40, Shadow: W3

 

Products






4 comments:

  1. Awe very nice card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, you have colored Beccy's image beautifully! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely strawberries Pam, gorgeous design, colours and so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job colouring those strawberries Pam, they look good enough to eat. I love the addition of the large sentiment too, it works well with the design. The patterned paper is wonderful... is it actually glittery or are my eyes playing tricks on me? Either way, it's fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete