Tuesday, March 21, 2023

A Little Cuddlebug Love

Today I'm sharing an adorable 'Cuddlebug' image from Beccy's Place made into a Get Well card. 



 
I sized the image on this one to about 4" tall and printed on 110# Neenah card stock.  I've used my Copic markers for the coloring and then die cut with the Momenta Nested Slim Rectangles.

I covered the front of a 5" x 6" card base with the multi colored patterned paper and added the dark blue/green strip across the center.   Then I secured the image and overlapped the sentiment, securing it also.   This one is sure to bring a smile to the receiver!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

A Place to Start ~ March Challenge  

Cutie Pie Challenge  ~ #180 ~ Begins with a 'B' - BUG 

Corrosive Challenge ~ March 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 101 ~ For the Girls 

Beccy's Place ~ March Challenge

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Cuddlebug: V01, V12, V15, V17, Wings: BV00, RV00, BG10, Shoes: W3, W4,W5, Dandelion: YG07, E40, E41  

 




7 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Pam - love that fun image!! I am sure it would make any recipient smile!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That image made me chuckle. I sure this will definitely cheer someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo cute little cuddlebug
    Adorable card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Pam! I love how you've colored the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Pam, you've done a wonderful job with the colouring. I really like the combination of purple and that beautiful blue/green... and you even managed to coordinate the patterned paper! Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I this is just too cute! The recipient is not the only one with a smile on their face. I smiled as soon as I saw this! Nice job, Pam! Thanks for sharing another wonderful project with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this bug cutie!! Thank you so much for sharing with The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete