Saturday, March 11, 2023

You're An Amazing Person

Today's posting with the Polkadoodles Design Team is centered around Thank You cards.  Be sure to check out all the DT cards on the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog.

I'm sharing mine here today also, using Polkadoodles, Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep Easter Chicks.

Aren't they the cutest riding in their egg shells and being tugged along by One Amazing Chick.  There's always someone in the gang that seems to bear the burden.  Be sure to take time to thank that person ~ I'm sure you can think of at least one that fits that situation!




 As I pulled up the three little chicks image to size, I pondered over what to use for the background.  Sometimes you just have to use designs that are discontinued to relay the message of the card.  This was my case for this Thank You card.  I needed 'hills' to show the lead chick was busy pulling the other two.  Some are talented enough to draw the hills in but that's not me.   I'm grateful for anyone who has the talent to draw. 

With the hills sized to fit the image of the chicks, I printed it on 110# Neenah cardstock and then colored everything with my Copic markers.    I also printed the two sentiments from Winnie Celebrations Three and Winnie Daisy Greetings packages. I backed both of these in a solid brown cardstock. 

I die cut a flowered frame*, and the edge of the colored image for the center of the card.  After securing it to the card base, I added the two sentiments and the brown twine. This completed my card design.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Tic Tac Toe ~ Challenge 199 ~ Twine/Green/Spring 

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 241 ~ Make it Green 

Promarkers ~ Week 680 ~ Animals 

Try it on Tuesday ~ March ~ Go Green 

A Place to Start ~ March 

World Wide Crafters & Colorist ~ Challenge 2 

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 289 ~ Things with Wings 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 250

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hills: YG17, YG14, YG07, Fence: E19, Eggs: E42, E43, Chicks: E06, E15, YR23, YR27, Flower: RV17, E42, Ladybug: N3, N5, R46,  Sky:  YR65, E95, R11, Y32, YR20.

 

Products 


10 comments:

  1. They are darling 🐥🐣 for sure
    Very nice touch with the string
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable scene and perfect for a Thank You message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your green rolling hills and the cute little chicks! So glad that you joined us at Double D Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute and I love the scene you've created for them. Your design gives me the feeling of looking through a window at the fun going on outside. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fab and these little chicks are too cute! Love the little scene you've created for them and a beautiful sentiment too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute,thank you for joining us at crafty gals challenge corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little chicks. Great card. Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start this month. Judy DT
    https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable! LOVE the background for those little chicks! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card, Pam! Thanks for sharing it at the TTTC.

    ReplyDelete