Wednesday, March 22, 2023

May God Comfort You

Today I'm sharing Conie Fong's Art Design Team as one of their Guest Designers.  I've selected Twinkle Angel Nellie for today's inspirational card. 




 This is another sweet image of her little girls with those big dark eyes.  After sizing to about 3" tall, I printed her on 110# Neenah card stock.  I've used Copic markers for coloring and then the Nesting Labels Duo Dies for the decorative edges on the image and the sentiment.  I used Copic B24 to add the dark line around each die cut piece.  

The card base is a 5" square Kraft card stock.  I've covered the front with the yellow dotted Swiss paper then secured the completed image and the sentiment.  For the finishing touch I added the blue dotted organza ribbon and bow at the top fold. 

Be sure to check out Conie Fong's other images at her Etsy store. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Try it on Tuesday ~ March ~ Oh so Sweet!  

Unicorn Challenge ~ Challenge 85 ~ Dots and/or Stripes  

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 196 ~ Spring Colors 

Just Us Girls ~ Challenge 671 ~ Moodboard  

Daring Cardmakers ~ March ~ Little Ones 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 587-588

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27, Dress: BV02, RV000, Clouds: B60, B0000, RV000, Stars: Y18, Birds: B24, R21, YR24, Wings: BG11, RV000, Around: BG0000

Products




7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet image and so beautifully coloured and I love that you used yellow as her background. A delightful card for a difficult time in anyone's life.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's precious
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela... so love your sweet, beautifully colored, angel! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply full of sweetness and you have coloured Nellie beautifully. Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, such a sweet image.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Darling image and card. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete