Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Kissed By An Angel

With the upcoming St. Patrick's Day and weekend celebrations, I'll be sharing a few cards I've made for that occasion. 

The first one isn't really a St. Pat's 'image' as such; however like many, dressing them in appropriate colors can make all the difference.  I actually won this image from one of the blog challenges and decided they would just be perfect for a cute 'dressed in green' card. 

This is a Conie Fong Art Design and is called 'Kissed by an Angel'. 



 After sizing to fit the A2 card front, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  The decorative edge on the completed image and the dark blue matting was done using Gina Marie Designs, Label Six dies.

I added the light green patterned mat to the card base, then secured the mat and image in the center.   Twine was used for the wrapping at the fold and then a green 'love' heart was secured on top to complete my design.

  Hope you'll come back tomorrow to see another festive card.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafting Happiness ~ March ~ Challenge 140  

Double Trouble ~ Challenge 133 ~ Pinch Proof 

Inspiration Station ~ Prompt #47 

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 105 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ March ~ Outdoors 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 201 ~ Beccy's Place  

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 202

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Products






12 comments:

  1. What a cute couple Pam, and beautifully coloured for the occasion!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so so cute
    I love it
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! This is so adorable! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling image, and colored perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww… what a sweet image and your colouring is terrific. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really sweet image with great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute image and I like how you've coloured it.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic coloring on your adorable image and such a pretty frame for the image. So glad you used Twisted Sister's optional twist of plaid/checkers... adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Inspiration Station.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely sweet image and beautifully coloured
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete