Friday, March 10, 2023

May the Grace of God Comfort You Today

Happy Friday!  

Today, I'm sharing one of the images from Sweet 'N Sassy's Great Friends Digital Stamp Set which was released in February.  

I've selected the mug with the tulips and added the sentiment from their Amazing Grace Digital Stamp set



I sized the image to about 3 1/2" and layered the sentiment to the left before printing.  The coloring was done using Copic markers and are referenced below. 

After selecting the coordinating mat, I used Jillian Vance DIEsigns Stitch Dot Emerald Backdrop Nesting Frames for the image and background.   After securing to a standard A2 card base, I randomly added the three metallic enamel dots.  I love the bright tulips and this card is sure to bring a little comfort to the receiver. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Paper Funday ~ March Challenge #51 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 585-586 

Everybody Art Challenge #531 

Paper Minutes ~ Challenge 785 ~ Spring 

Paper Players ~ Challenge 630 ~ Easter (Tulips)  

Shopping our Stash ~ Challenge 491 ~ Flowers, Flowers Everywhere 

Sweet 'N Sassy ~ VIP March Challenge (WINNER)

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics:

  Cup: BG07, BG09, BG15, BG57, RV55, RV63, Leaves G23, G43, G82, Stems: G46, Tulips: RV17, RV19, RV55, RB63, RV66

 

Products:

Sweet 'N Sassy, Great Friends










 


7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card
    Beautiful sentiment
    Karlé Blahut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and coloring Pam. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon. Also, I would like to invite you to play along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge too!
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this will bring comfort and cheer to the recipient. The SNSS image is colored beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing at WAW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Pam - love how you have coloured the tulips, and the framing of them is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty!! Love me some tulips!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for play along with our "Flowers, Flowers Everywhere" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
    —Deb Horst, DT #SOS491

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and a great sentiment. You did a wonderful coloring and an amazing layout. I love the edges and those halfpearls you added to your beuatiful bouquet of tulips.
    Thanks a lot for sharing your card with the Everybody Art Challenges.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along with Paper Funday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete