Sunday, March 19, 2023

Be Kind

I'm back today posting again with another Guest Designer card using Conie Fong Art's, Fairytale Cottage background and Winter Sweethearts.



 
When I noticed the sweetheart couple were sitting on the rocks I remembered seeing the Fairytale Cottage image that also had several spots of rocks.  I decided to try to merge the two into one card.  

After sizing the images,  I printed them both on Neenah 110# cardstock and began coloring with my Copic markers.  For the sweetheart image, I cut it out by hand, and set it aside.  I used the Tattered Lace 'Pearl Circle' die to cut out the completed cottage. 

I covered the 6" square card base with the bright polka dot paper, then I placed the cottage on the teal green paper and decided about where the couple were going to fit.  After trimming, I secured this solid piece to the center of the card base design.   I added the cottage piece next and finally the little couple cut out.  I placed three small foam dots behind their heads and secured them at base of the image.  

Next I added the preprinted sentiment and attached it to the top right corner of the card.  Lastly I added the white organza bow at the fold to complete this card image. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Catz ~ Challenge 629 ~ Go For the Green 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 250  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 490 ~ Add a Sentiment 

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 202 

A Perfect To Craft ~ March 

Ally's Angels ~ Challenge 68 

QKR Stampede ~ Challenge 463 

World Wide Crafters and Colorist - March

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Fairy Tale Cottage Background: B00, B000, Water: B91, B93, B01, BG15, BG11, BG13, BG0000, B63, Trees: YG61, YG63, YG67, E70, E71, E74, Bushes: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, Cottage: E07, E08, E11, E13, E15, E19, Grass: G12, G20, G21, Rock: W1, W4, N2, N3 

Winter Sweethearts: Girl: N0, N1, R81, R83, R85, B91, B93, B95, Hair: E21, E23, E25,  Boy: W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, B93, B95, B97, Rock: N0, N2, N3, N4

 

Products

Conie Fong, Fairytale Cottage Background



Conie Fong, Winter Sweethearts.  




4 comments:

  1. Great card
    Looks like a lot of work
    But so worth it in the end obviously
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card pam, and IO love the wee scene you have created behind the Sweetheart image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for sharing at crafty Catz this week hope to see you again in the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really lovely and sweet scene. Beautiful colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete