Thursday, March 4, 2021

You Spin Me Round

Those that are my close friends know that on Friday nights you can find me with my 'second' family ~ back in my previous home town dancing for several hours.  We gather at the Shriner's Club with a DJ and have a lot of good, clean fun doing the Carolina Shag, Line dancing and of course Slow dancing.  

We couldn't have these weekly events if it wasn't for one special lady ~ Ms Rhonda ~ who puts in many long hours ensuring that everything runs smoothly for everyone who attends.  I hope you'll join me today in wishing 

'Rocking Rhonda

a very Happy Birthday!



 We all love you Rhonda and we thank you once again for another wonderful year ~ even through Covid ~ providing a place and great DJ's (including YOU!)  who spin great songs for us to enjoy every Friday night!  
Here's to many more!


Thank you for stopping by to view my blog today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Sentiments ~ Anything Goes 

Everybody Art Challenge ~ #485 Birthday 

Bastel Traum #98 Birthday 

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper ~ March 

Creations in Pink ~ #31

AAA Birthday ~ Game 23 Patterned Paper 

Watercooler Wednesday - All Occasions #310

 

 Pam's Pearls


9 comments:

  1. This is so cute. She'll love it. I wish I could spend a few nights dancing around too. That sounds like fun. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card for someone who is obviously a wonderful person whom you respect and love, Pam. It is so appropriate too :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, love that background paper. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic idea for creating a birthday card and a very nice announcement. I love the background as well. For me it just reflects the dancing floor. And I myself would like to have an occasion for dancing a whole night.
    Thank you for sharing your card with the new challenge of EAC.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun card Pam. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun card, Pam! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday. Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow very cool. I am sure she will love it :) I could use this stamp too :) Thank you for sharing your card at AAA Birthday. Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. That background paper is so beautiful. Very cool card!
    Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card.
    Sorry I am late visiting, but better late than never!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete