Monday, March 1, 2021

Every Good and Perfect Gift

Today I'm here with 2 Crafty Critter Crazy's Design Team and a new month's challenge on our blog.  This month's sponsor is Bugaboo Digital Stamps and you are going to love all the cute cards that the design team ladies have prepared for you to see.  Click HERE to visit the 2CCC blog. 

For my project card, I have selected their Bugaboo Bee  and added a scripture sentiment from Penny Black ~ Gifts from Above.



To make this card, I sized the Bee to just under 4" tall and about 4 1/4" wide.  I printed it on Neenah 110# card stock and colored her using my Copic markers.  After die cutting the image and the red matting with Gina Marie Designs Nesting Labels 3, I placed the colored image in my  Misti and stamped the selected scripture using the Penny Black stamp.  I coordinated the matching yellow / gold paper to the color of the  bee and then cut out the Tim Holtz Mixed Media Sizzix Thinlet corner.  I used several scrap papers to make the three fishtail pendant tag strips also. 

To assemble, I started with a white card base that measured 
5 1/2" square.  I covered the front of the card base with a solid black card stock, then added the new red image along with the Copic colored image. I added the mixed media die to the right corner and the three flag strips to complete the design.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Word Art Wednesday ~ 379-380 

Girls Creative Crafts #10 Animals 

World Wide Design Team Monthly Challenge 

Creative Knockouts ~ Anything Goes 

Watercooler Wednesday ~ #310 

Krafty Chicks #548 

Creative Moments ~ #209


 Pam's Pearls

 

Copics Used:
Bee: Y15, Y10, N1, N3, N5, N6, Wings & Antenna, Y11, Lady Bug: R29, R46, Grass: YG61, YG64, YG95, Flowers: V17, RV04, R46, BG05, Big Flower: BG01, BG05

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, Pam! Love your layout and color choice. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute as card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Pamela! Love the honeycomb corner-it's a perfect touch! Great colors too with the pop of red, love it!

    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Pam! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete