Monday, March 1, 2021

Bringing You Get Well Wishes

 I'm sharing a bonus image today from Bugaboo Stamps ~ with all the sickness especially from Covid, I thought a get well card would be appropriate today too.

Meet Bugaboo's Nurse Bunny ~ in her adorable pink outfit, ready to deliver your  special get well message to whomever you choose to send this cute image to.


To make this card, I sized the image to about 4" tall and 2" wide and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used the Gina Marie Designs Labels Three for the edges for the image and the pink patterned paper.  

The card base is 4 1/2" x 6" and is covered with a blue patterned paper.  Then I added the pink die cut paper and the coordinating blue strip that is stamped with a Band-Aid and stethoscope.  Lastly I added the colored image in the center of the card and secured it down. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creations in Pink ~ #31 

Girlz Creative Crafts #10 

Addicted to CAS #192 Animals

 

Pam's Pearls


Copics Used:

Bunny: E21, E23, E25, E40, R20, Tray, C1, C2, Cup: B000, Straw: RV09, Dress: RV00, Hat: C1, RV00, Shoes, N5, Cross & Heart: RV09, Nose: N8


Products Used:





 

 



2 comments:

  1. Very nice card, but with our challenges we only use images, photos or prints. We do not use digis. You can participate but only for fun.
    Caroline DT Girlz Creative Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Addicted to CAS Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete