Thursday, March 11, 2021

Hello Sunshine!

With Daylight Savings Time just around the corner and the buds of springtime bursting everywhere here in the south, I thought I would share Gracielle's Design, Summer Sunflower with you today. 


This digital set comes with two sunflower images and eight sentiments!

For my card today, I used the image of the flower face only and colored it with Copic markers.  The image and the orange mat are die cut with the Gina Marie Nesting Stitched Circle Dies.  The Hunter Green strip is dry embossed with another 'unused' embossing folder that is secured as the bottom layer on a yellow A2 sized card base.  The two layers are secured on top and then I have added a stamped 'Hello Sunshine' fishtail strip from my 'bit's & pieces' drawer.  This strip was glued near the center of the flower and secured with a pop dot on the right end.  To complete the card I added the brown twine around the top flap and tied the bow.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Paper Shelter #460 Use a Digi 

Try it on Tuesday- Say it with Flowers 

Crafting Happiness ~ #87 Flowers 

The Paper Players ~ #531 Claire's Theme 

Challenge Up Your Life #133 Flowers 

Creative Craft Cottage #138 CAS 

Daisy Chain ~#50 Flowers

 

Pam's Pearls

Products Used:








4 comments:

  1. I love sunflowers even though I have never been able to grow a tall one! This is definitely a 'look forward to Summer' card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope you’ll link up again! We always have two challenge options: 1) weekly theme OR 2) Anything Goes for those who don’t want to use the theme. All craft types welcome, and Unlimited entries!
    Smiles,
    🙂 Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet and lovely! So glad you have shared this with us at Challenge Up Your Life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete