Monday, March 22, 2021

Let's Celebrate (Finally!)

Today's card has 'lived in a bag' for over a month waiting to be delivered to my crafting BFF.  Between all the life events, our time together has been delayed and rescheduled week after week. Finally, yesterday we got together for a day of crafting and not only just birthday celebration but also our Christmas celebration too.  Pitiful but true!

I think I was as excited to give her this card as I was the long awaited gift giving.  This is Stamping Bella's Edna Loves Ice Cream.





To make her card, I printed the image on Neenah 110#  cardstock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used the Tattered Lace Lacy Days die for the edge.  I matched the aqua in the dress with a deep aqua dotted Swiss cardstock for the card front background.  I used the My Favorite Thing, Stitched Scallop Edge Die die for the purple envelope type flap at the top.  After cutting that piece, I stamped 'Let's Celebrate!' and then added it as the topper to the card base. The lavender single twine is then wrapped around the top flap and tied with the camera charm in a knot to complete this design.  This front layered piece is then attached to the white A2 (top fold) card base to complete the card assembly. The final step was to add the Diamond accents to the edges of the ice cream and to her wings so that both glistened  to catch the eye of anyone passing by.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Stamping Sensations ~ March ~ Monochromatic  

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ March  

Perfectly CAS ~ Challenge #13 ~ Birthdays 

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge #48 ~ Girls, Girls, Girls

 Crafty Calendar ~ Challenge #134 ~ Feminine 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge #204 ~ Anything Goes


Pam's Pearls
Copics Used:
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E19, Wings: B60, B63, Glasses: BG45 (and glossy accents), Dress: BG45, BG49, BG15, BG09, Shoes: BG19, Ice Cream: E30, E33, E99, N0, Straw: BG09, Cherry: R27

Products Used:
















 https://stamhttps://stampingbella.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=495&search=edna+pingbella.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=495&search=edna+



5 comments:

  1. Cute card. We celebrate like that too. It might be summer before we get around to Christmas. Oh well! [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real fun image and pretty card, but I see lots of colours there and our theme at Stamping Sensations is Monochromatic - shades of just one colour, thanks though.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet image and well coloured too. However there is a little bit too much going on with the background to be Perfectly CAS. Hope to see you again at P CAS in the near future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image and you've coloured it beautifully. The Perfectly CAS challenge is to use only one third or less of your card so, unfortunately, this doesn't follow the CAS brief, but please do join us again. Thanks so much for playing along at Perfectly CAS, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Thank you for joining the Perfectly CAS Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete