Monday, March 1, 2021

You are On My Mind

 It's going to be a busy posting day today ~ So enjoy SEVERAL cards from 'Pam's Pearls' today.  Due to illness within two of my design teams, I'll be bringing you two design team project cards from two separate design teams. So...not one, not two or even three today - but FOUR separate cards from Pam's Pearls will be made public throughout today.  I hope you can enjoy them and maybe even take one home with  you!

My first card today is a new release from Jan's digital stamp shop  ~ it's called Spring Time!  Isn't this a lovely, full terra cotta pot full of beautiful pansies!



For making this card, I sized the image to about 4" tall which made it about 2" wide and slid it to the right side of the card front template.   After printing it on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I loved the bright contrast of the RV09 & RV19 with the BG02 and BG07 along with the gentle softness when the Y13 & Y15 were added in the mixture.  I filled in with the leaves ranging from YG61, 63, 67  and adding YG91 and 95.  

 For the terra cotta pot, I used Copic YR21, YR23, YR24 and YR27. I grounded the pot using W3, then added a hint of Copic G20 around the entire image to soften the contrast and bring the eye to the center of the image. 

I used a stitched scalloped edger die for the card base and the envelope flap that I added on the left side, making the card look like an envelope layout.  To finish the card, I added a small width white ribbon, knotted about the center of the card and then added the circle "On My Mind" over the knot.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Simply Less is More ~ Challenge #437 

Crazy for Challenges #573 

Creative Moments #209 

Cute Card Thursday ~ #675 Feminine

 


Pam's Pearls

Products Used:






 

 



2 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty card. Unfortunately you may have missed that we are asking for one layer cards this week at Less is More and I can count 3 layers on your card as well as the additional layes of the ribbon and the round sentiment. Sadly, that means that this lovely card cannot be considered for a showcase or a prize. You have coloured the image beautifully so I do hope you will join us again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your colouring on this cutie!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete