Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Flowers of Joy

 Today I'd like to share with you the card I made for the weekend challenge in my card swap group.  The challenge was for a Summer Themed card to warm up our days as we dredge through the last weeks of winter.

For my entry I selected Bugaboo's Garden Bunny.  I printed him on Neenah card stock and colored  him using my Copic markers. Although he has on a blue hat and was spied using a rake, I elected shades of pink for the accents and beautiful fluffy clouds.


After completing the coloring, the Gina Marie Fancy Pierced Nesting Die (discontinued) was used for the decorative edge.  For the fluffy clouds, I used Quick Quotes Razz-Berry and a cloud stencil for the background. The A2 card base was covered in the pink streaked paper and then the colored image was added in the center.  The sentiment was cut using a fishtail die and secured in the bottom corner and then I added the organza ribbon across the top for the final touch ~ knotting it at the right and adding the flower brad.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cards Galore Encore ~ Challenge #85 March  

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge #48 

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge #31 

Sparkles Forum ~ Challenge #37 ~ On the Farm  

Animal Friends ~ March Bunnies  


 

 Pam's Pearls

Copics Used: Rabbit: E31, E35, R20, R29, Hat: B91, B95, BV13, RV02, Flowers: R29, R20, G07, G17, Can & Shovel: C2, C5, C7, R20, R29

Products Used:


Gina Marie Fancy Pierced Nesting Die (discontinued)




10 comments:

  1. This is SO nice! Love the item, sentence, and your colorwork!! Well done!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and image, I love the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Love the fluffy pink clouds. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautifully coloured sweetie your bunny is Pam - a fabulous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful card love the coulor and the cat and other deatils
    thank for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card and a super cute bunny image. The sentiment is lovely.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and sweet image. Thanks for sharing over at Creations in Pink.
    Danka DT
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely cute image. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wie süß!
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete