Friday, March 5, 2021

Look at the Birds of the Air...

Today's card is featuring the Cardinal Couple from Poppy Power.  I love this verse  and think you will agree we can enjoy the beautiful red cardinals any time of the year!




The image is sized for an A2 card front then printed on Neenah 110# cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I used the Memory Box Wrapped Scalloped Rectangle die for the edge.  I added the brown twine wrap on the right side and then mounted it on a coordinating blue card base.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cute Card Thursday ~ Challenge #676 

Word Art Wednesday ~ #481-482 

Crafty Animals #48 

QKR Stampede #415


Pam's Pearls

Products Used: 








2 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede challenge. kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful card Pam - Like you I love the scripture, and the illustration is a sweetie.
    Thank you for sharing this fabulous card with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete