Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Jar Of Love ~ Bookmarkers

Each Friday Bugaboo Stamps releases a free digital image from their huge inventory.  If you aren't on their newsletter distribution, I encourage you to check out their site.  The images are especially good for those who are learning to use digital images because they are not complicated or detailed drawings.  However, they make the cutest cards and other crafting items.

This week's challenge on their blog - Catch the Bug,  is 'Anything But a Card'.  I'd like to share a set of book markers I made for my grandchildren, using one of the freebies from February - Valentine Jar.


To make these, I used the Mark My Words Bookmarker Die from Hefty Doodle.  The purple background is double cut and glued (wrong sides together) for a finished side on both sides.  The Valentine Jar is sized to fit in the main part of the bookmarker, printed, and colored using Copic markers.  When completed, I die cut both images, trimmed off the circle tab (personal preference), then secured to the fronts to complete the markers.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Craft Cottage #137 ~ Love 

Dare 2B Artzy ~ Challenge Love 

CD Sunday ~ Anything Goes # 55 


Pam's Pearls


Copics Used: Love: FV2, Hearts: R56, BV000, R43, R27, R17, R20, R85


Products Used: 







 

 




6 comments:

  1. It's good to see something other than a greeting card and I love your bookmarks.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful wee gifts for your grandies, Pam, and beautifully made too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great bookmarks, nice to see something different.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unusual. Thank you for sharing.
    Carol xx
    Cd Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bookmarks, so nice to see something different, love the shape of the bookmark
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bookmarks and so useful. I think so many of us have done more reading during the last 12 months. Thank you for sharing your lovely design with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete