Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Dudley's Love You!

For today's Clean and Simple multi layered card I used Whimsy Stamps Dudley's Valentine's Clear Stamp set by Dustin Pike.  This little fellow is just too cute to be held only to be used during the Valentine's season.



Of course like many Whimsy Stamp fans, I'm a huge Dustin Pike fan and this set is no exception.  All of the images and sentiments can certainly be used together and with other stamps and at different times of the year.  

For today's card, I simply stamped the dragon on Neenah 110# cardstock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used the Whimsy Stamp Zig Zag Rectangle die for the stitched edging on the image and the two layers of matting.  

An A2 sized white card base was used for this card, with the purple matting and then the green securely added.  Then I added the completed colored image on top.  I used a lavender organza ribbon around the top flap of the card base and knotted it about 1/3 down from the top edge.  The lime green 'love you' resin disc is tied into the ribbon knot using a small piece of lavender twine. The card may be 'simple' but it turned out really cute and I know it will make the receiver feel loved.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Simon Says ~ Monday Challenge ~ Something Green 

Stamps + Fun = Creativity #384 Men's 

Crafty Animals ~ #4

Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies 

Let's Create ~ Challenge #169 ~ Purple & Green 


 Pam's Pearls 

Products Used:







 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beauriful card and such an adorable image too. I love the stitched detail dies that you have used and your resin disc reminds me of those love heart sweets. I do love these colours togther too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Let's Craft & Create this month and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is this! :) I like the stitched background. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete