Sunday, March 7, 2021

Welcome Spring ~ A New Challenge

 This afternoon I'm popping in with the Corrosive Design Team to kick off another month's Blog Challenge and a new vendor sponsorship.  For the month of March our sponsor is Beat Paper.  

For my project card, I have selected one of the set of four Digital Design Fairies. This set has one fairy for each season which of course makes the possibilities endless.  Here's my completed project for today.



I sized the fairy to about 2" wide and 2 1/2" tall then printed her on Neenah 110# card stock.  For this one, the paper selection came next, then the matching of the Copic markers to paper was next.  After coloring I used the Gina Marie Designs Labels 2 for the edge and also cut several feathers using Spellbinders Etched Feathers.

Next I made the light yellow card base, folding at 5 1/2" square and trimmed the patterned background paper to the same measurement.  I secured the fairy image in the center of the card and added the feathers around the edge. For a little sparkly touch I added Stickles, Diamond Dust on her wings, in the center of the flower in her hair and on the rose she is holding.



Once that had dried completely, then I finished the card by adding the orange organza bow around the top flap.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Through the Craft Room Door ~ March 2nd 

Allsorts ~ Challenge #614 ~ Use Yellow 

AUD Sentiment + Spring Challenge # 269 

Moving Along with the Times ~ Challenge #128 ~ March 

Cute Card Thursday ~ Challenge 676 

 

 Pam's Pearls


Copics Used: Hair: YR21, YR24, YR27, E39, Rose: YR19, YG61, YG95, Hair Flower: YR19, Y18, Y13, Dress: Y18, Y13, Wings: G20, Socks: Y19, YG95


Products Used:








 



3 comments:

  1. A very sweet and sunny card for our 'Use Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fun card to welcome Spring. Thanks for joining in with my use yellow challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete