Friday, January 1, 2021

Who's Counting

 Happy New Year from all the great ladies on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Blog Challenge Design Team.  We're here this month with QKR Stampede as our sponsor and I've selected Sleeping Dog as my project card.  


To make this card, I sized the image to about 3" x 3 1/2" and printed it on Neenah 110# cardstock.  I used Copic markers for the coloring and Pink & Main's Stitched Rounded Square die for the edge.  The stamp has several 'dots' around the stars to the right and I decided to add additional ones to continue the random pattern.  For this pattern I used Copic marker B18, covering the printed dots then adding them to the outer edge of the paper.  Then I placed this in my Misti and stamped the two sentiments - from the Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles sentiment package.

 I was really surprised when I found the blue with white dotted paper in my stash - perfect for the card base.  I used a Spellbinder script Happy Birthday die for the bottom words and added those to the card after I had secured the background paper and the colored image to the card base.  For the final step, I added the white organza double bow at the fold.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 AAA Birthday ~ Twinkle 

Digi Chooseday Week 52 

Crafty Sentiments ~ Anything Goes


 

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam


Copics Used:

Moon: Y15, Y19, YR21, YR23, YR27, PJ's: B21, B23, B18, Dog, E21, E23, E25, N8, Candle: B21, B18, Y15, YR15, Stars: Y15, Y19, Dots, B18


Products used:






 

 



4 comments:

  1. How cute and fabulous colouring! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute take on the Twinkle challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous card pam - love what you have done with the background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! So sweet! Love that image and your card design. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete