Friday, January 8, 2021

The True Beauty in a Woman

As a 'seasoned' crafter with years of stamps and crafting inventory, it was a bit difficult this past Christmas season to give a 'want' list to my new 'Santa'.  But I finally gave him several of my favorite stamp companies for digital and for red rubber stamps.   I was super excited when two different stamp company gift cards came in my email from him for my Christmas !

But then on Christmas morning - Oh my goodness, there were packages with Unity Stamps that he had purchased himself!  Now that was a bit scary (considering the odds of duplication) and impressive of what he actually selected! 

Today's card is one of them - my favorite of the four.  It's Unity's Season's Change, by Jeanie Hays.



To make this card, I stamped the image and sentiment on Neenah 110# cardstock and colored her using my Copic markers.  I used the Gina Marie Design Pierced Nested Oval (discontinued) for the decorative edge.   Next I covered an A2 sized Kraft card base (end fold) with a shaded purple matting and then added the completed image.  Then I knotted a strip of light purple organza ribbon near the fold end of the card base and added a silver cross charm to add in the knot.  I also added a die cut white mat inside  to have a nice writing surface on the Kraft base.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Digi Doodle Studios ~ #34 Anything Goes 

The Crafting Challenge ~ January ~ Something New 

Watercooler Wednesday ~ Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist 

Shopping Our Stash ~ #436 ~ What's New? 

Gem of a Challenge ~ Week 1


Additional sharing on Washi Horse Designs  (Artist Jeanie Hays) and Unity {Show & Tell}.


Pam's Pearls


Copics Used:


Shaw: BV01, BV02, BV04, BV13, Jeans: B21, B34, B45, B37, Boots: E15, E17, N04, Hair: E21, E23, E25, Grass: YG61, YG63, YG67, YG97



Products Used:



Gina Marie Designs, Pierced Nested Oval (discontinued)


 

 

7 comments:

  1. Amazing card Pamela. And didn't he do well!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Pam! How gorgeous to have the gift cards AND some actual stamps! Sounds like he did really well. So happy for you hun. Happy New Year! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and sentiment
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 1 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a lovely card and a great use of your new goodies. thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (new!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your card. The sentiment is beautiful and I love the cross. I'm so glad you could join us at Digi Doodle Studios. Good luck with your entry - Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios this month!

    ReplyDelete