Thursday, December 31, 2020

From My Home to Yours ~ Cheers!

 Like many around the world, we are happily booting 2020 out and welcoming 2021 in from the comfort of our homes.  Here in South Carolina our Governor mandated 11 pm closures so our New Year's Eve dance was cancelled completely.  While it is a disappointing time in our daily lives, we all know it is for our protection and pray that this too shall pass.  

I do have a beautiful card to share with you today - - - CHEERS! ...  as we raise our glasses to welcome the first day of 2021!


I've selected Jan's Digi Stamp Shop's Happy New Year set to make this card.  I've laid out and grouped the three elements from the package then sized to about 4" x 3".  I used Copic markers for coloring and then used Gina Marie Designs Label One Die for the image and the blue glitter paper matting. I cut a navy blue A2 sized card base with a side fold and mounted these two pieces.  Then I added the yellow gold organza double bow on the folded side of the card.  Lastly I added a white 5" x 3 1/2" liner inside for writing.

Be sure to check out this image and many others that are currently on sale at Jan's Digi Stamp Shop. Click here.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge ~ Celebrate 

Mod Squad - Anything Goes 

Watercooler Wednesday WW302 - Anything Goes

 

 

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

Copics Used:

Glasses: Y28, Y26, Y23, Y24, B60, B63, Bucket: B60, B63, B66, B69, Cork & ribbon: YR23, YR24, Y26, Y28, Ice: B0000, BG000, B60, Bottle: RV11, R83, R85, RV34,  Ribbon: BV000, B60, YR23, Neck: YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27, Shadow  & Handle: C1


Products Used:






3 comments:

  1. A fun card Pam, love the gold ribbon against the blue base - I don't normally welcome in the New Year, but thanks to some noisy neighbours I was woken last night with fireworks ...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous New Year's card Pam. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect New Year card, Pam! Love the fun images and the way they all work with the dark background and lovely ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge. Take care and Happy 2021!

    ReplyDelete