Thursday, January 14, 2021

You Are One Classy Bird

Today I'd like to share a card I made for a birthday of one of my church ladies.  For her card, I've selected images and a sentiment from two packages from Polka Dot Orchard. 

Here's the completed card using the mug and sentiment from Swirly Bird Pumpkin by Artist Jessica Pickeral and then the additional hummingbird from her Spread Your Wings package. 



To make this card, I used Photoshop Elements and brought each element in as a layer, then combined and sized to fit an A2 card front.  I printed the image on Neenah 110# cardstock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used the Tattered Lace Beaded Chain Rectangle Nesting Die for the edge, then added the green patterned paper before adhering both to the deep salmon card base.  For the finishing touch I added the white double looped organza bow.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Mod Squad Challenge ~ Fly Away 

CD Sunday ~ Challenge #51 

Through the Craftroom Door - AG Jan 12th 

Crafty Sentiments ~ Anything Goes

Crafty Challenges ~ #417 Anything Goes

 

Pam's Pearls


Products Used:








 

 

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and I love the sentiment!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, and how clever to put the hummingbird on the cup. GENIUS!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam, lovely to meet you and looking forward to working with you. Great colours on this brilliantly designed card, love your designs. xx [following]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohm this is gorgeous Pam - love the combination of images and the sentiment!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sentiment. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. An unusual card. Beautifully done.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, an interesting sentiment
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great sentiment. Beautifully created too. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card. I love your bow!

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete