Friday, January 15, 2021

Ice Cream Solves Everything

Including Another Birthday!

Harper Goes Head First is one of my favorite Stamping Bella images.  Don't you know.... "There is always room for ice cream ~ It fills in all the gaps!"

With the sentiment that is included in the package, she is perfect for a card of encouragement or a get well card. But today's card was made for one of my life long girlfriend's birthday.




To make this card I started by stamping the images and sentiment on Neenah 110# cardstock. 

{NOTE: I will say, if you are stamping this set it's a good idea to place the spoon a bit closer to the cup than I did in this card.  The distance from her leg extending to the left and the spoon to the right made it a bit difficult to fit into most of the dies.} 

I used my Copic markers for coloring the image.  When completed, I die cut the edges with the Pink & Main Scalloped Square die.  I matched a piece of 12 x 12 pink cardstock to the pink in the ice cream, then cut the cardstock in half (6" x 12") and folded one piece in half to make the card base (6" x 6").  Next I found the fun multi-colored circle patterned paper  that coordinates well with the colored image. I die cut it using the largest die in the same Pink & Main Scalloped Square set (~6").   I secured the dotted patterned  mat onto the pink card base (with the fold at the top).  Then I added the colored image, slightly tilted and secured it.  I added three domed dots at the bottom corner next and finished the card with a lavender double bow.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge #48 ~ Happy Birthday 

Watercooler  ~ Challenge #304 ~ Occasions 

Try it on Tuesday ~ Uplifting Quote 

Avenue 613 ~ January Anything Goes 

We Love Chocolate Baroque ~ Feminine 

Stamping Bella ~ Facebook Challenge ~ Dec/Jan



Pam's Pearls 

Copics Used

Skin: E21, E04, E11,  E00, Dress: BV00, BV01, BV02, BV13, Bucket: B01, B02, B04 B05, Label: C1, E23, E25, RV10, C01, C03, Spoon: C01, C03, Shadow: W3



Products Used:







 

 


11 comments:

  1. Oh yes, ice cream fills any gap, especially when it is a favourite one! :D Really a sweet and fun card, thanks for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fun card..Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fun image with great colours and background papers. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at 'We love Chocolate Baroque'.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a fun image and lovely bright and sunny creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in at We Love Chocolate Baroque January challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun and very cheerful card Pam - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is fabulous! - who doesn't like ice-cream, well me when I'm trying to lose those Christmas pounds!!!!! Many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with that sentiment. Fab card and great colouring. Thanks for joining us at The Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Yes! Yes! Pam!! What a super fun image!! A wonderful birthday card and I know lots of people that would suit this one perfectly!! Thanks so much for sharing at The Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ice cream sure does solve everything. This is really fun! I love this clever take on our sentiment challenge at Try It On Tuesday also. Thanks for joining us Pam. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card. Very witty. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card, your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath

    ReplyDelete