Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Serve One Another in Love

With the new year, I know I'm not the only one that has the desire to be more organized.  It sure seems to be a full time job with my stamp inventory even though I love using Evernote. I've never gotten to the point of adding my digital images into this system.  I guess I thought I wouldn't have that many. Boy was I wrong!  So my 2021 goal is to get busy adding those digi's to my Evernote.

All that to say... it's so much fun to FIND these adorable images as you start adding the files into your system!  What a fun image is this~ from Di's Digi Stamps, Boozie Mice.


This image would be great for an invitation, a recipe card, a thank you, or just about anything.  

I printed it on Neenah 110# cardstock and used Copic markers for coloring.  I used Gina Marie Designs Label 3 Dies for the edges of the image and the dotted mat.  The image and mat are secured to a side folded A2 card base so that I could add the purple organza double bow.  To complete the card, I added the small matted scripture from Galatians 5:13, 'Serve one another in love.'


Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Di's Digital ~ December Challenge 

Crafty Animals ~#46 

Gem of a Challenge ~ #1 

CCK Digital Challenge ~ #31 

CD Sunday Challenge ~#51


Pam's Pearls


Products Used:


 

9 comments:

  1. Oh those cheeky mice! I love your card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image, you just have to smile when you see it, and you've coloured it beautifully.

    Thanks for joining in with our challenge.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun image Pam - so glad you 'found' it! A fabulous card you have made too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute image nicely coloured. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and sentiment. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sweet card...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge 🙂 and using one of Di’s images.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant cheeky image and beautifully coloured
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 1 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete