Tuesday, January 19, 2021

You Are My Sweetheart

Today I'm here with the Design Team from Jan's Digi Stamp Shop for our mid month inspirational sharing.   For my project today, I've selected Valentine Wishes.    This is a large digital package containing 7 color drawings, 8 black and white drawings and 7 sentiments.  

Plus it's currently On Sale!


Here's my completed card and then a few things about how I made it.



I printed the Heart shaped box of candy on Neenah 110# cardstock and used Copic markers for coloring.  Then I fussy cut the image out and set it aside.  

Next I took an A2 top fold white card base and used a Darice embossing folder to get the raised 'Valentine' at the bottom of the top flap.  I triple wrapped a gold thread around the top flap and knotted about an inch from the left side.  Then I secured the colored heart over the gold string, ensuring it was glued well around all the edges.  For the finishing touch I used a corner rounder punch for the bottom two corners.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Avenue 613 ~ January ~ Anything Goes 

Allsorts ~ Week 607 ~ Something New 

Crafty Calendar ~ January ~ Make It Cute 

Send a Smile 4 Kids ~ Valentines

 Creations In Pink ~ Challenge #30


Pam's Pearls

Copics Used:

  Box:Y28, Y26, R27, R29, RV24, Bow: R81, R83, R85, RV000


Products Used: 





 


 

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the embossed sentiment and CAS design!
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty design, thanks so much for sharing 'Something New' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing and that big box of chocolates! Thank you for joining us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the embossing. Thanks for joining in our 'Make it Cute' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! That chocolate box is amazing! Thanks for sharing a wonderful project with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete